PCIe 5.0 FYI Workshop
- Member Online Registration – Registration now Closed
*Please note that registrations are currently being waitlisted. We hope to be able to accept additional registrations off of the waitlist. Registrations will be removed from the waitlist in the order that they are received. Please register at this time to ensure your spot on the waitlist.
- Dates: September 27 – October 1, 2021
- Registration Deadline: September 8, 2021
- Location: Embassy Suites Burlingame, Burlingame, CA
- The primary goal of this event is to assist in the development of the PCIe 5.0 Compliance Program. Testing Testing will focus primarily on the electrical tests at (Tx, Rx and LEQ) 32 GT/s only. Link Transaction and Configuration Space tests are available but these will be limited in test coverage.
- To participate, your Device must:
- Support 32GT/s
- Implement a fully functional LTSSM
- Implement full link and transaction layer support at 32 GT/s
- Be capable of full PCIe 5.0 protocol
- Generate 32 GT/s compliance pattern via polling.compliance and accept the Tx Compliance signal from the CBB
- Be able to enter loopback via recovery
- Any DUT that isn’t able to meet the above requirements will be a lower priority device for correlation tests and undergo reduced testing
- To participate, your Device must:
- Your product must support PCIe 5.0 (32GT/s ) in order to attend this event. Please note that products tested during this event will not be eligible for the Integrators List.
- Each registration may have an additional two attendees accompany the product, up to a maximum of three onsite personnel. NO onsite registrations will be allowed during the event. For attendees the standards will be consistent with our Compliance Workshops held in Beaverton. There will be daily check-ins, mask guidance, and social distancing guidance. We understand this is a fluid situation and will update accordingly with San Mateo County guidelines.
To book a room at the Embassy Suite Burlingame, please visit our group specific page here: https://www.hilton.com/en/book/reservation/deeplink/?ctyhocn=SFOBGES&groupCode=CESPCA&arrivaldate=2021-09-26&departuredate=2021-10-01&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLINK,EN,DirectLink&fromId=HILTONLINKDIRECT
Shipping Instructions: Please ensure your shipment does not arrive at the hotel prior to September 23, 2021. If you would like to ship items to the hotel, please ensure you complete the group package delivery form and send to Kristin Basmajian using the contact information provided on the form.
Ship to: Embassy Suites Burlingame – San Francisco Airport Waterfront, 150 Anza Blvd., Burlingame, CA 94010 USA
Tel: 650-342-4600, Fax: 650-343-8137
Attn: Hold for (Your name / Your company name / Tel.) / September 27 – October 1, 2021 / PCI-SIG
REGISTER EARLY: In case registration exceeds our testing capacities, we have established a reasonable cap for each product type and revision. If these caps are reached during online registration, we will put any additional products on a waiting list. Products will be moved from the waiting list to full registration if possible, based on the order of their attempted pre-registration and will be notified the week after the registration deadline of Wednesday, September 8, 2021.
COST: Participation in this Members Only event is free. A no-show fee of $250 will be required if your product does not attend the event or your product registration is not canceled by 5:00pm PT on Wednesday, September 8, 2021.
Notes for Review:
- Please review the Terms of Participation prior to shipping your product to the Virtual Event or attending the event in-person. These Terms of Participation will govern Your activities during the Test Event, including Your obligations to keep certain information confidential. There is one version labeled “Virtual Compliance Workshop Terms of Participation” for those participating virtually and one for in-person participants labeled “Compliance Workshop Terms of Participation”.
For additional information or questions about this event, or if you are interested in Sponsor Opportunities, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.