Become a Member
PCI-SIG’s newest specification, PCI Express 6.0 is now available to members. With each new specification, PCI-SIG doubles speed, increases performance and supports a range of high performance markets.
- Read the official PCIe 6.0 press release.
- Review the membership opportunities below to learn how you can gain access to the new specification and help develop future specifications.
Membership in PCI-SIG is open to everyone. Membership gives your company access to a variety of services that will help your company get to market quickly with PCI compliant devices. For a $4,000 USD annual fee you are entitled to:
- Receive and distribute PCI product and key contact information
- Participate in Compliance Workshops (plugfests) to ensure compatibility for your products
- Contribute to SIG marketing activities at trade shows, press events, etc.
- Involve your company in SIG technical activities such as Developers Conferences
- Submit specification revisions and addendum proposals
- Participate in specification revisions and addendum proposals
- Automatically receive revisions and addenda
- Voting Rights to determine the Board of Directors
- PCI Technical Support
- PCI Support Documentation and Materials
- Vendor ID Number Assignment
To become a member of PCI-SIG, please submit a completed New Member Form along with the $4,000 annual membership fee to PCI-SIG Administration.
If you’re looking to renew your membership please contact PCI-SIG Administration. Alternatively, if you are already a member you will find draft specifications, archived materials, and workgroup details here.