PCI-SIG Virtual Developers Conference 2021
PCI-SIG® Virtual Developers Conference 2021
May 25-26, 2021
PCI-SIG Developers Conferences are free events for our 800+ member companies that develop and bring to market new products utilizing PCI Express® technology. They are an opportunity to learn directly from the industry’s PCIe® experts and participate in technical trainings to gain best practices to improve product roll-out and interoperability.
PCI-SIG has opted to provide members with a virtual DevCon experience in May 2021. We are once again excited to bring you a virtual event with technical presentations from PCI-SIG Workgroup Chairs and other PCIe experts in addition to our Members Implementation Experiences track. Further information regarding the event platform will be added in the coming weeks.
Attendee Registration – Registration Open! View Presentation Recordings!
Registration is open! Register for the PCI-SIG Virtual Developers Conference 2021 via the link below.
Session recordings are available on the event platform. Simply register or login and you can navigate to any session you’d like to view.
- Click on this link to the PCI-SIG Virtual DevCon Registration Page
- Next, click on the “Register Now” button
- Fill in your information including your work email* and your mobile phone number**
- *a valid PCI-SIG member email domain is required for registration
- **you will need to put in a mobile number as the registration site will text you a confirmation code to verify your identity
- Select the sessions that you want to add to your personal agenda! Don’t worry, you can always add/edit these selections as the event approaches.
- Submit your registration and you’ll receive your confirmation email containing the confirmation code that will grant you access to the Virtual DevCon Platform!
Alternatively, presentation material can be found on the PCI-SIG members website here.
Sponsorship Opportunities – CLOSED
PCI-SIG member companies have the opportunity to demonstrate their company’s industry leadership in advancing the PCI landscape by participating as a Sponsor of the PCI-SIG Virtual DevCon 2021.
Call for Papers – CLOSED
PCI-SIG is pleased to once again offer its popular Members Implementation Experiences track. You will not want to miss this series of presentations as PCI-SIG members present unique tips, tricks and pitfalls learned during their implementation of PCI technology.
For additional information about the PCI-SIG Developers Conference 2021, please send us an email or call us at (503) 619-0569.