PCI-SIG Compliance Workshop #105
The PCI-SIG Compliance Workshop #105 is scheduled for April 24-27, 2018 in Burlingame, CA. PCI-SIG hosts Compliance Workshops up to four times a year in various locations around the world. Compliance Workshops offer members the opportunity to test and validate their products before they enter the field. Testing is completed against PCI-SIG maintained systems, as well as other leading manufacturers of PCI products.
- Please read the PCI-SIG Compliance Workshop #105 Invitation
- For additional instructions on how to register and what to bring, please read the Registration Details & Policies page
- View more information about the PCI-SIG Compliance Program
REGISTER EARLY: In case registration still exceeds our testing capacities, we have established a reasonable cap for each product type and revision. If these caps are reached during online registration, we will put any additional products on a waiting list. Products will be moved from the waiting list to full registration if possible, based on the order of their attempted pre-registration and will be notified the week after the registration deadline of Friday, March 30, 2018.
COST: Attendance at this Members Only event is free. Please note that your credit card information will be collected for product registration(s); however, you will not be charged unless you do not bring your product to the event or your product registration is not cancelled by 12noon on Friday, March 30, 2018. This event is non-hosted. Participants pay for their own travel, food, and hotel expenses. Lunch is provided for attendees Tuesday through Thursday. Please note that lunch will also be provided on Friday if the testing schedule is extended.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE & TESTING SCHEDULES: We do not accept onsite product registrations so you MUST register your product prior to the registration cut-off date of 12noon on Friday, March 30, 2018. Your testing schedule will be created based off of the information you provide for your registered product, so please be sure that any changes to your product’s information are completed prior to 12noon on Friday, March 30, 2018. No product detail changes may be made after registration has closed as we will be distributing anonymized testing schedules in advance of the event.
Name badges and non-anonymized test schedules will be distributed on Tuesday, April 24th from 8:00-8:45am outside the PCI-SIG Hospitality Suite (Room 520) and testing will begin that same day at 8:45am.
Member Online Registration – Register Here!
- To book a room at the Embassy Suites Burlingame, please visit their website here: http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/S/SFOBGES-PCA-20180420/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG.
- To ensure the group rate is applied and the hotel has rooms available please make your reservations as soon as possible. The reservation cut-off date is April 8, 2018. Single Room $222.00 + state and local taxes. This is a special PCI-SIG Compliance Workshop rate. Note: A one-time $50 fee will be charged for any early guestroom departures.
- All attendees should review the PCI-SIG Compliance Workshop #105 Invitation, Registration Details & Policies, and the PCI-SIG Compliance Workshop Overview Presentation
Compliance Workshop #105
- April 24-27, 2018
- Embassy Suites Burlingame – San Francisco Airport Waterfront
- Burlingame, CA
Advantages Offered to Members:
Bring your PCI Express based system and/or card to participate in the compliance and interoperability testing to ensure compatibility with other systems and components. With testing you will be able to analyze and fix problems before your components enter the field, thus saving your company valuable time and resources. This compliance workshop will also offer valuable networking opportunities with your fellow PCI Express engineers. This is a free event for members, and does require membership in the PCI-SIG to attend.
Testing at Compliance Workshop #105 Includes:
PCI Express 4.0 – Preliminary FYI Testing Only
PCI Express 3.0
SFF-8639 (FYI Only)
- Please review the Terms of Participation prior to attendance. These Terms of Participation will govern Your activities during the Test Event, including Your obligations to keep certain information confidential.
- CONFIGURATION TESTING: PCIECV version 188.8.131.52 is now the official version of configuration test software used in performing testing in the Configuration test suites. Note also that the following new Test Platform has been approved for PCIECV testing in the Configuration test suites:
Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2609 v3 Haswell 1.9GHz LGA 2011-3 85W Server Processor BX80644E52609V3
Motherboard: SUPERMICRO MDB-X10SRI-F LGA 2011 R3 Intel C612 Chipset Server Motherboard
BIOS: version 1.0a. O/S: Windows 7 Pro 32 bit ONLY
- Onsite product registration is not available so you MUST register your product prior to the registration cut-off date. Your testing schedule will be created based off of the information you provide for your registered product, so please be sure that any changes to your product’s information are completed prior to 12noon on Friday, March 30, 2018. No product detail changes may be made after registration has closed as we will be distributing anonymized testing schedules in advance of the event.
- Bring quality equipment. Poor quality monitors, mice, keyboards, etc. may make it difficult to get the test sessions done on time.
- You must be testing a product or assisting in tests to attend the workshop.
- All tests associated with a product being added to the Integrators List must be performed at a single workshop.
For additional information or questions about this event, or if you are interested in Sponsor Opportunities, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.