PCI-SIG Compliance Workshop #108
The PCI-SIG Compliance Workshop #108 will be held December 4-7, 2018 at the Embassy Suites in Burlingame California. PCI-SIG hosts Compliance Workshops up to four times a year in various locations around the world. Compliance Workshops offer members the opportunity to test and validate their products before they enter the field. Testing is completed against PCI-SIG maintained systems, as well as other leading manufacturers of PCI products.
- Please read the PCI-SIG Compliance Workshop #108 Invitation
- For additional instructions on how to register and what to bring, please read the Registration Details & Policies
- View more information about the PCI-SIG Compliance Program
REGISTER EARLY: In case registration exceeds our testing capacities, we have established a reasonable cap for each product type and revision. If these caps are reached during online registration, we will put any additional products on a waiting list. Products will be moved from the waiting list to full registration if possible, based on the order of their attempted pre-registration and will be notified the week after the registration deadline of Friday, November 9, 2018.
COST: Attendance at this Members Only event is free. Please note that your credit card information will be collected for product registration(s); however, you will not be charged unless you do not bring your product to the event or your product registration is not canceled by 12noon (PT) on Friday, November 9, 2018. This event is non-hosted. Participants pay for their own travel, food, and hotel expenses. Lunch is provided for attendees Tuesday through Thursday. Please note that lunch will also be provided on Friday if the testing schedule is extended.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE & TESTING SCHEDULES: We do not accept onsite product registrations so you MUST register your product prior to the registration cut-off date of 12noon on Friday, November 9, 2018. Your testing schedule will be created based off of the information you provide for your registered product, so please be sure that any changes to your product’s information are completed prior to 12noon on Friday, November 9, 2018. No product detail changes may be made after registration has closed as we will be distributing anonymized testing schedules in advance of the event.
Name badges and non-anonymized test schedules will be distributed on Tuesday, December 4, 2018 from 8:00-8:45 am outside the PCI-SIG Hospitality Suite.
Member Online Registration – Register Here!
- To book a room at The Embassy Suites, please visit our group specific page here:
- To ensure the group rate is applied and the hotel has rooms available please make your reservations as soon as possible. Single Room $199.00 + state and local taxes - (This is a special PCI-SIG Compliance Workshop rate. This rate includes breakfast provided by the hotel from 6:00 am – 9:00 am and Evening Reception from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm daily) Note: A one-time $50 fee will be charged for any early guestroom departures.
- All attendees should review the PCI-SIG Compliance Workshop #108 Invitation and the PCI-SIG Compliance Workshop Overview Presentation.
Compliance Workshop #108
- December 4-7, 2018
- The Embassy Suites – San Francisco Airport Waterfront
- Burlingame, California
Advantages Offered to Members:
Bring your PCI Express based system and/or card to participate in the compliance and interoperability testing to ensure compatibility with other systems and components. With testing you will be able to analyze and fix problems before your components enter the field, thus saving your company valuable time and resources. This compliance workshop will also offer valuable networking opportunities with your fellow PCI Express engineers. This is a free event for members, and does require membership in the PCI-SIG to attend.
Testing at Compliance Workshop #108 Includes:
PCI Express 4.0 – FYI Testing Only
PCI Express 3.0 – Official Testing
PCI Express U.2™/SFF-8639 (8 GT/s) – Official Testing
PCI Express M.2™ (8 GT/s) – Preliminary FYI Testing Only
- Please review the Terms of Participation prior to attendance. These Terms of Participation will govern your activities during the Test Event, including your obligations to keep certain information confidential.
- CONFIGURATION TESTING: PCIECV version 188.8.131.52 is now the official version of configuration test software used in performing testing in the Configuration test suites. Note also that the following new Test Platform has been approved for PCIECV testing in the Configuration test suites:
- Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2609 v3 Haswell 1.9GHz LGA 2011-3 85W Server Processor BX80644E52609V3
- Motherboard: SUPERMICRO MDB-X10SRI-F LGA 2011 R3 Intel C612 Chipset Server Motherboard
- BIOS: version 3.0a. O/S: Windows 7 Pro 32 bit or Windows 10 32 bit ONLY
- Onsite product registration is not available so you MUST register your product prior to the registration cut-off date. Your testing schedule will be created based off of the information you provide for your registered product, so please be sure that any changes to your product’s information are completed prior to 12noon on Friday, November 9, 2018. No product detail changes may be made after registration has closed as we will be distributing anonymized testing schedules in advance of the event.
- Bring quality equipment. Poor quality monitors, mice, keyboards, etc. may make it difficult to get the test sessions done on time.
- You must be testing a product or assisting in tests to attend the workshop.
- All tests associated with a product being added to the Integrators List must be performed at a single workshop.
For additional information or questions about this event, please send us an email at email@example.com.